Amenities & Special Features
- 23,000 cars pass here everyday
- Attractive, ample display windows and excellent sign space for your logo
- Most desirable Retail/Commercial area in Santa Cruz County
- Design of the building and grounds puts its emphasis on increasing productivity and
collaboration while attracting new customers and retaining talent.
- Location: a thriving urban retail corridor, blocks from the Monterey Bay in Pleasure Point, Santa Cruz, with easy access to bus lines, many restaurants and retail shop
- To be LEED Gold Certified by the U.S. Green Building Council
- 3,200 Square feet of mostly open space that can be tailored to meet your needs
- Two accessible bathrooms with full showers
- 12 parking spaces with easy access. Bicycle parking
- Active Solar Hot Water Collector: preheats water for showers and hydronic radiant floor space heating system
- Light colored roof: reduces urban ‘heat island effect’ by reflecting rather than absorbing heat from sun. Steel roof is recycled, recyclable, and durable.
- All landscaping uses minimal water, composed of plants appropriate for use in a dry-summer,Mediterranean climate. Water fixtures are the lowest flow available.
- Dynamic views from most areas of the building, including many windows and 2 balcony decks
Why Lease it Now
- Location, location, location!
- Full Service Lease - including utilities and maintenance at $3.25 per square foot
- Easily adaptable to your needs
- Many Display Windows, Great Sign Space for your Logo
- Ample Parking with Easy Access
- Dynamic Building will Inspire, Motivate, & Stimulate Great Thought and Productivity
Call Rickey Feldner to set up an appointment